Author Topic: Nato's Libya War Has Further Exposed the True Nature of the Nato Axis  (Read 4538 times)

Roger

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nato forces have entered the outskirts of Tripoli over the weekend.  Western propaganda outlets are already declaring a victory.  This was a huge undertaking of the axis Nato powers ferrying  mercenaries and troops into the areas around Tripoli.  Bombing city check points so as to open the city up to rebel gangs. Check points manned by civilian authorities no doubt wiped out by Nato bombs and bullets. Another war crime of Nato in killing civilians.   Of course it has emerged that NATO has forbidden a peace deal between the "rebels" and the the Libyan government and bombed Tripoli all day Saturday.  Comitting further bloodshed against the Libyan people in order occupy Libya via the National Transitional Council that is in there pockets and they want to impose on Libya. The  Libyan government spokesman, whose brother was just killed by a Nato bomb, is defiant and says thousands will resist but they are still wishing a peaceful settlement. Any deaths should be laid at the door of the Nato axis powers.  If the Libyan people fail  it will be like the Spanish 75 years ago. Although the Spanish Republic was defeated at the hands of the axis powers it laid the basis for the eventual defeat of the nazis.  Gaddafi in a speech called on the people to defend Tripoli and not let these new French colonialists take over Libya replacing the Italian rule. This Nato inspired  war has exposed the true nature of the Nato axis powers, especially the Anglo US and France and brings their defeat at the hands of the worlds people even closer.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:02:00 PM by Roger »

Roger

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nato's Libya War Has Further Exposed the True Nature of the Nato Axis
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 07:43:29 AM »
Dr. Moussa Ibrahim August 21st Press Conference on NATO Massacre in Tripoli

When NATO has lost the war and the west has collapsed from the falsehood it is built upon, clear documentation will show the media war, never clearer and with more proofs than Libya. Another reason NATO does not want to stop so as to hope to avoid future prosecution for crimes against humanity.

Tripoli (mathaba) -- The world is responsible and witness to the crimes being committed against Libyans in Tripoli, with NATO increasing bombing on and around Tripoli to offer support to rebels entering the previously peaceful city. The death toll last night 20th August was 376 dead and almost 900 injured. This includes NATO attacks on check points, army, soldiers and streets and neighbourhoods, others committed by rebels.

Confirmation from Libyan General People's Committee for Health has meanwhile come to light with statistics showing that since midday 21st August up to 11pm, during 11 hours of violence, with now 1300 have been killed in Tripoli alone and 5000 injured and the hospitals cannot cope.

The world can see that a peaceful city where journalists were living for many months is being attacked by NATO and attacking the heart of a peaceful civilian city, an army that is in defensive positions, and is attacking volunteers who came out of their houses, leaving their mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers, to defend their city and NATO gives direct air cover to these armed gangs who have no political project.

The rebels want revenge, filled with hatred, supported by tribal conflict and bitterness from recent years, to destroy this city, especially the tribes, citizens and neighbourhoods that are well known for supporting Muammar Qaddafi.

We expect the death toll to rise beyond anyone's imagination. Supported by the might of NATO, without which the armed gangs would not be able to move a meter, face our army and tribes and families and volunteers, but because NATO kills anything that moves in front of the rebels, the rebels are able to advance.

We appeal to the world, to the heart of this world. People in my city are being killed, day in and day out, without any way out without any possible way for negotiations. We have talked before that you cannot condition peace, you have to sit down, talk and then discuss everything. Who has the right to take an agenda outside the peace talks, and say you cannot discuss this.

We said before we have accepted the African Union road map, we accept negotiations and talks, we can sit down with all parties, achieve peace and agree how to move forward for Libya, but no one wants to listen because all NATO cares about is to destroy the Libyan political system so that it can have a political system that will fulfil its own desires, not the desire of the Libyan nation, but the desires of NATO.

A most significant proportion of the Libyan people made their views very clear when they came out on the streets [with green flags and photos of Muammar Qaddafi], in their millions. Should these people not be heard, listened to and believed?

1300 dead, 5000 injured, in just 11 hours, our hospitals are unable to cope with such a disaster, the red cross is here in Tripoli while hoping to help, but the security situation is quite difficult.

We are very resilient and still very strong, we have thousands and thousands of fighters still remaining, who have nowhere to go but to fight, so this will increase and increase and the death toll will increase because each side is terrified of the other side if they will win. So let us suspend all military operations and violence.

NATO can order the rebels to stop immediately, we can order our troops and volunteers to stop immediately and then we sit. And the same as the rebels have their leader or leaders who will lead their negotiations and without them the rebels would be lost or destroyed, we too have our leader, Muammar Qaddafi. We need him to lead us for peace and a way out of this. If you take Muammar Qaddafi out of the equation a whole side will collapse and become an easy pray for the other side. That is why people are fighting for Qaddafi.

You cannot deprive millions of people of the leader they choose and they want and let them be easy pray for a vengeful, hateful side, disorganized, without a proper leadership, you saw them they killed their own commander of their army, they are penetrated with Al-Qaida elements, they are very tribal.

So we hold the world responsible. They have already committed crimes in Tripoli, they have burned houses in Tajoura, in Souk el Juma, in Tashnoun, in Al-Arada, they have kidnapped people, they have killed people walking in the streets who were ordinary citizens just because they were well-known supporters of the government, not military people but just normal civilians, they have attacked shops they have taken money from shops, and the fight is not over.

We are really fighting them and defeating them in many neighbourhoods, and yet although they haven't suffered yet, they have already started their wave of crimes. If burning houses, burning cars, kidnapping people, killing people in the streets is not crimes, then what is. The world cannot claim that it did not know.

Since early morning you know you need to stop this disaster from taking place. As for us, we will fight, we have whole cities on our side, they are coming en masse from everywhere to protect Tripoli to join the fight, people have the right to fight for themselves, and their families and their property and their future.

People will not give up. I talk to people and ask why are you fighting and the answer is always: I have no other way out. I would want peace, to sit down, negotiate and stop this madness, if I don't fight I would be killed, because I belong to a family that supported the government, or I belong to a tribe that made its voice clear, or I belong to a neighbourhood... so people are terrified and fighting out of fear, and the other side (rebels) are fighting out of fear as well.

NATO should not provide immediate and direct support for one side in a civil war. This is illegal and immoral. One side is killing and NATO is giving them support.

NATO will be held responsible, morally and legally, for the deaths taking place in Tripoli, this night, last night and in the coming nights. They cannot say that this was not expected to happen. They are rocketing our city and they have indeed killed many children, many men and many women. We will fight because we have the right to. We have the leader Qaddafi, he led us in this confrontation for dignity and our freedom from NATO's agendas. Qaddafi should lead us for our peace, our democracy, and our negotiation. -- mathaba #

Roger

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Nato's Libya War Has Further Exposed the True Nature of the Nato Axis
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:01:25 PM »
Libya. Some observations
By: Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

You do not lose a cause by fighting for what you believe is right, you do not win a game by playing with four times as many players on an uneven playing field; you do become a hero if you managed to keep playing in these conditions for six months. What is happening in Libya right now isn't about winning or losing, it is about right and wrong.

I do not support an international community which uses two sets of weights and measures to resolve international issues, I do not support an international community in which the proper forum for crisis management - the UN Security Council, simply does not work because it is a Chamber for trading interests among the powerful while the developing world is not represented equally.

I do not support an international community in which a clique of military powers band together and yet again invent a war based upon lies, I do not support an international community in which the rule of law is bent to favour the strongest and the greedy.

This is not my international community, I did not vote for it. Mine is not a community of bullies, mine is not a community of murderers who arm, aid and finance groups of terrorists to take power, interfering directly in an internal conflict by bombing the legitimate government forces so that their "terrorists" can advance, then claim victory. That for me is not a manly way to fight, it is cowardice.

It is sheer, yellow-bellied, snivelling cowardice, it is the law of the jungle, it is mob rule. Mine is not an international community in which nations can feel free to make or break the law, breach the UN Charter, breach the UNSC Resolutions, breach the Geneva Conventions, set up kangaroo courts and claim they represent right and reason and justice.

It is not noble to fight unfairly, it is not noble to steal, it is not noble to covet the resources of your neighbour, it is not noble to gang up and attack a weaker foe. It is not righteous to purposefully target civilian homes occasioning the murder of children, it is not righteous to strafe civilian structures with military equipment and it cannot be right in any code of law to attack food supplies and water resources to "break people's backs".

NATO can claim what it likes, it can claim it did not put boots on the ground on August 22, it can claim its death squads did not enter Tripoli from the sea, it can claim it did not carry out an act of cyber terrorism by taking out the Internet in Tripoli, it can claim it did not carry out an act of electronic terrorism by hacking into the telephone and communications networks, it can claim that its controlled media did not use fake images based upon models to shape public opinion, while really behind the scenes its assassination squads used the notion that the streets were full of cheering "rebels" (many of them foreigners) as a smokescreen to wipe out the opposition within 48 hours.

Quite how successful this Operation Siren was, we shall see in the forthcoming two days. Whatever the outcome, it doesn't make it legal, it doesn't make it righteous, it doesn't make it right. No boots on the ground, no arming of "rebels". Those were the rules that were established by international law. You do not win by playing dirty, you show quite how vile and low you are.

You can play a soccer match by shooting seven members of the opposing team, bribing the referee and linesmen to say they saw nothing and then play on with six balls and sixteen players. Does that mean you won? And if the opposing team keeps a clean sheet for six months, does that mean it lost?

Supporting what is right also means we should not gloat over the deaths of human beings, it also means we should adhere to the fight using international law, it means we should carry on this fight through the properly instituted legal channels. This is not about winning or losing. It is about good beating evil.

And in the history of Mankind, all Gods have always won the fight with the Devil. And after what NATO has done, we see very clearly that this sinister and evil organization has sold its soul to the Demon and cavorts with Satan every hour of every day of every week. As for those responsible for this act, which as we read and write is costing human lives, on whatever side of the divide they may be, they will be brought to justice.

Whether or not anything happens to them is not for me to say. I do not take the law into my own hands. Whatever happens to them will be a telling remark on the state our world community has reached, and then if needs be, the onus will be upon us to change what is wrong. If they have the right, then so do we.

These last six months have been depressing as yet again we witnessed a wholesale travesty of justice and reconfirmed the notion that our politicians are no more than a marketing team which puts the gloss on the product cooked up by the lobbies that control them and those who they represent. This is not my democracy.

However we, as a world community of brothers and sisters, have come through this stronger. It is perfectly clear that NATO can never, ever again be trusted because since the voluntary dissolution of the Warsaw Pact (how naïve can you get?) NATO has lied time and time and time again. Never again can the UNSC take NATO's word or allow a diploma to pass without the proper and a complete scrutiny.

No more accepting that the details will be filled in later. So on the diplomatic front, NATO is weaker.

In military terms, it took NATO six months to reach Tripoli and even as I write, there are signs the fight is far from over. On the military front, NATO is a joke. The rule today is, arm yourself to the teeth and NATO, like the bunch of cowards they are, will not dare to attack you. A coward only attacks someone who is defenceless and even so, Colonel Qathafi withstood 6 whole months of savage battery - and as I write, is showing signs that the fight is not over.

Finally, it is clear that international public opinion does not reside with NATO, the hearts and minds of the international community were and shall remain with Muammar al-Qathafi and his tremendous anti-imperialist, anti-colonial and social development projects across Africa. This conflict has brought the world community closer together (and I refer to the 6.9 billion people of the world, not the less than 1,000 people who govern us calling themselves the "international community").

We have seen the tremendous solidarity of the citizens of the world behind their Libyan brothers - particularly so in the case of Serbia - and today we all have new contacts, we have made new friends, we have come into contact with other like-minded people who respect human life and dignity and who deride those who behave like thugs. We are the world community, we are the people of the world, the world is ours.

I do not know which God those Libyan terrorists invoke when they chant "Allahu Akhbar" but in reality seek help from "NATO Kabeer". But after the way they have behaved, I see that my God does not rape women, my God does not commit acts of arson, my God does not condone looting, my God does not kidnap women, my God does not murder children, my God does not behead people, my God is not racist, my God does not torture, my God does not steal. I believe, then, that the name they invoke is not God, but Satan.

And that, certainly, makes me stronger.