Author Topic: Father of Omran Daqneesh exposes the charade fabricated by terrorists and hostil  (Read 3496 times)

nestopwar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Father of Omran Daqneesh exposes the charade fabricated by terrorists and hostile media about his child
 Shaza, Hazem Sabbagh, SANA 
7 June? 2017

Damascus, SANA – Once again a new episode in the long-running series of lies promoted by terrorist groups and the hostile media outlets is revealed, as the issue of Omran Daqneesh, the child from Aleppo whose photos went viral last year, is back under the spotlight, with his family coming out to expose the charade that Western and Gulf countries had exploited during the later parts of 2016 in an attempt to slander the Syrian Arab army and to take an international resolution against Syria.

Today, Omran's father comes out to reveal to SANA the details of the lies made by the so-called "White Helmets," with the father affirming that a terrorist group snatched his child Omran from his hands after he was injured in Karm al-Qaterji neighborhood in Aleppo, and they took photos of the child with the sole aim of exploiting them via hostile media outlets.

"I was with my family in al-Qaterji neighborhood when our house damaged due to an explosion whose source we didn't know, and although I was wounded I carried my child Omran who was unharmed and rushed out for fear of a new explosion, the father said.

He went on that a number of terrorists came and snatched Omran from his hands and put him inside an ambulance and took photos which they published later in a way that suits their propaganda and lies, confirming again that Omran has not injured and all the photos of him were staged by the terrorists.

"The terrorists asked me to accompany them outside the city to record false statements about what happened to my son in exchange for large sums of money, but I refused and stayed in Aleppo and didn't submit to their demands despite the massive pressure and threats they used against me," he confirmed.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:27:15 PM by nestopwar »