Author Topic: Second Zionist 9/11 in the making for war on Iran: Analyst  (Read 2857 times)

nestopwar

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Second Zionist 9/11 in the making for war on Iran: Analyst
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »

Second Zionist 9/11 in the making for war on Iran: Analyst

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/27/263840/2nd-zionist-911-in-making-for-iran-war/

Zionist organizations such as Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) are overtly plotting “another 9/11-style mass murder” of Americans to justify a military aggression against Iran, an analyst says.

“Covering up 9/11 is bad enough. But when Zionist front organizations like WINEP openly call for another 9/11-style mass murder of Americans to launch a war against Iran, it is time for the American people to put these organizations out of business,” Kevin Barrett wrote in an article on the Press TV website.

Last Friday, Patrick Clawson, WINEP’s Director for Research, suggested that the US should work covertly and through means of force to provoke Iran to take the first shot against the US or Israel. Otherwise, he said, starting a war with Iran will be really hard to accomplish.

“I frankly think that crisis initiation is really tough,” said Clawson, “And it’s very hard for me to see how the United States … uh … President can get us to war with Iran.”

As a consequence, Clawson said he was led to conclude that “the traditional way [that] America gets to war is what would be best for US interests.”

He then went on to recount a series of controversial incidents in American history - the attack on Pearl Harbor, the sinking of the Lusitania, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and the blowing up of the USS Maine - that US presidents “had to wait for” before taking America to war.

“So, if in fact the Iranians aren’t going to compromise,” the Israel lobbyist concluded with a smirk on his face, “it would be best if somebody else started the war.”

"One can combine other means of pressure with sanctions. I mentioned that explosion on August 17th. We could step up the pressure. I mean look people, Iranian submarines periodically go down; someday one of them may not come up. Who would know why? We can do a variety of things if we wish to increase the pressure. I'm not advocating that but I'm just suggesting that ... this is not an ‘either or’ proposition.... We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians. We could get nastier at that."

The analyst noted that what Clawson didn’t say, but certainly implied, was that “America’s ‘war on terror’, actually a war on Islam for Israel, ‘had to wait for’ the false-flag attack of 9/11.”

“WINEP, like AIPAC, is a criminal organization - a viper’s nest of unregistered agents of a foreign power. Even if they were not advocating mass murder and high treason, and calling for the silencing of opposition to the 9/11 coup d'état that they and/or their fellow travelers helped orchestrate, they should all be arrested and sent to prison,” Barrett added.

“But when they cross the line and advocate the mass murder of Americans to trigger a war for Israel that could easily become World War Three, it's time to shut them down, lock them up, and start building scaffolds. They call it ‘Near East Policy’. I call it high treason and conspiracy to commit mass murder,” the analyst concluded.